The first in a possibly short series of short and helpful winning advice.
If you own a private motorised vehicle, of a kind with four wheels, glass windows, a roof, an internal combustion or hydrid or electrical engine and steering wheel, my advice to you is, when it comes time to replace it : buy a shorter car.
1. A shorter car means less fuel burned.
2. A shorter car means less materials and energy used in its manufacture.
3. A shorter car means less congestion on the roads.
4. A shorter car means less problems to find a parking space.
5. A shorter car means less fuel used in shipping it (if it’s foreign-made).
There. That didn’t hurt now, did it ?
All the real solutions are simple.
Buy less. Use less.